Product code (SKU):
This gorgeous celtic necklace is inspired by culture of Ireland. I've tried to show two sides of culture in this country: the left side is reality, it's the old grey carved stones, covered by moss and clover, you can meet it everywhere in Ireland. And the right side, bright and colorful, symbolizes magical Ireland with it's amazing legends and tales. Both parts of this beaded necklace meet in the center with celtic cross.
I made this irish necklace with a lot of techniques,such as bead embroidery and two kinds of beadwork. I also used best-quality materials:
- two cabochones of Chrome diopside, perfect green color!
- natural pearls
- a lot of Swarovski crystals
- exclusive metal fittings. The toggle made in the form of Claddach ring!))
- japanese TOHO beads, including 24k gold-plated
- genuine leather at back side.
- Handmade item
- Chain style: Bead
- Style: Celtic
- Closure: Toggle
- Materials: natural gems, chrome diopside, chrome diopside cabochon, Swarovski crystals, TierraCast components, Anna Bronze components, natural pearls, TOHO beads, spun gold, sequences, 24k gold plated beads, genuine leather, Czech beads